Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||HBONY||Panel Size:||55 Inch|
Korean Original Panel A- Si TFT- LCD Video Wall with 1920*1080 High Resolution
1. LCD splicing screen has high resolution and bright picture. The point spacing of liquid crystal is much smaller than that of plasma. The physical resolution of liquid crystal can easily reach and exceed the high definition standard. The brightness and contrast of liquid crystal are very high. The color of liquid crystal is bright and bright. The pure plane display has no curvature and the image is stable and not flickering.
2. LCD splicing screen has long trouble-free time and low maintenance cost. LCD is the most stable and reliable display device at present. Because of its small calorific value and stable device, it will not cause malfunction due to excessive temperature rise of components.
3. Low power consumption. Liquid crystal display equipment, low power, low heat has always been praised by people. The power of small size LCD is not more than 30W.
4. LCD splicing screen, long life, low maintenance cost. LCD is the display equipment with the longest service life. Even the shortest backlight part has a life of more than 50,000 hours. And even if it is used for more than this long time, it will only affect its brightness. Only by replacing the backlight tube, the original bright color can be restored. This is essentially different from back-projection. The life of LCD backlight is ten times longer than that of back-projection bulb. The biggest difference between LCD backlight and projection is that LCD splicing technology is more mature and energy-saving is obvious, and its advantages and disadvantages are self-evident.
5. LCD splicing screen has large visual angle. For the early LCD products, the visual angle was once a big problem that restricted the LCD, but with the continuous progress of LCD technology, it has completely solved this problem. The DID LCD screen used in the LCD mosaic curtain wall has a double 178 degree viewing angle, which has achieved the effect of absolute viewing angle.
LCD splicing wall is widely used in: video surveillance, telecommunications, public utilities, traffic control, security surveillance and national defense, stage entertainment, television studio, stock, large-scale exhibition, shopping malls, banks, office halls, company greeting screen, exclusive stores, dispatching command and so on.
|Panel Size||55" DID LCD module|
|Visual Angle (H/V)||178°/178°|
|Response Time||8 ms|
|Life Span||>60,000 hours|
|Bezel width(between screens)||3.5mm|
|Interfaces (option 1- without 4K input)|
|Interfaces (option 2- With 4K input)|
|Input||1*DVI,1*HDMI,1* DP (Display port),1*VGA (SVGA / XGA / WXGA),2*RS232(RJ45)|
|Output||1* DP (Display port),2*RS232(RJ45)|
|Power Supply||AC100V~240V 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||220W|
|Standby Power Consumption||<1W|